Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Home Recent Topics HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
That's it. It's too quiet (Read 4628 times)
Feebletodix
2nd Lieutenant Grump

GOMC is Back

Re: That's it. It's too quiet
Reply #45 - Dec 22nd, 2017, 10:43am

In this last year the German's have finally finished their very expensive new auditorium. Massively over budget and late, but very nice right next to the working docks. During the opening evening performance there were cameras watching the audience. The following day the BBC broadcast a clip of the elite of German society. This is a still taken by me from the broadcast. I draw your attention to the gentleman? on the right of the picture. Shocked Roll Eyes Embarrassed Grin Grin Grin
#GermanPicker
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017, 10:46am by Feebletodix »  

Weaponsmith to the demi-gods from the plane of silliness.

IP Logged

Feebletodix
2nd Lieutenant Grump

GOMC is Back

Re: That's it. It's too quiet
Reply #46 - Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:07am

I have found out that Google no longer looks at this site. It seems that there is a switch that needs to be toggled to let Google in. Would a moderator please have a look.

On another matter, Hans it sems cannot be bothered with this place anymore. He is posting elsewhere but cannot find it in himself to post a message saying thanks for the box of stamps I sent him in August. I also know he is ignoring a couple of ladies who were showing concern by trying to keep in phone contact. Whomever sees him in person next, would they please let him know his bad manners are unacceptable.

Gavin E

Weaponsmith to the demi-gods from the plane of silliness.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print